Now that the holidays are just around the corner, and everyone’s getting into the card-sending spirit, one of the toughest things can be trying to figure out what to write in a Christmas card. If you ask me, this a great place for a thoughtful message that comes straight from the heart.
In case you find yourself struggling a bit, here are a couple of tips for crafting a thoughtful holiday message in your own words.
1. To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
2. This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it a special one!
3. This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
4. This Christmas may Santa Claus get you lots and lots of gifts. May all those gifts be just want you always wanted. May all your wishes, dreams and desires come true this Christmas. Have a Blessed Christmas.
5. This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
6. This Christmas may all that you ever dreamt of, turn into reality. Merry Christmas to you my dear and followed by a Happy New Year.
7. This Christmas I just want you to know that you have been the best gift I have ever received. And every Christmas the only thing that I will ask Santa is to strengthen our relationship. Merry Christmas to you and also a very Happy New Year ahead.
8. This Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace, So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas…
9. This Christmas as you count your blessings sent to you by the Almighty, don’t forget to pray for those you aren’t able to partake in this wonderful celebration. I wish you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year ahead.
10. There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
11. The making of cribs, the preparation of sweets; the baking of cake, the chocolate icing underneath; The Christmas carols sung out loud, brings happiness and bliss all the year round! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
12. The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
13. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other
14. The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, children and the one you love.
15. The best gift you could give baby Jesus on his birthday is a clean heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year that follows.
16. The babe of Bethlehem was born today. May His peace, love and serenity descend upon you and remain with you forever and ever! Here’s wishing you a blessed and a holy Christmas!
17. That’s all what you are! Merry Christmas, my dear friend!
18. Take Christ out of Christmas, and December becomes the bleakest and most colorless month of the year.
19. Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
20. Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
21. Special Christmas greetings to a person who is just so very special. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
22. Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
23. Sharing with u the Glory; the Wonder, the Miracle; of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
24. Sending you the spirit of love, joy and giving. Unwrap it on Christmas eve. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
25. Sending you all my love and the choicest blessings from heaven this Christmas. May you have a brilliant Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
26. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
27. Santa Claus is on his way, It’s going to be a bright and a happy day, So pass on the happiness to every person you meet, Brighten up their day and touch their lives beneath. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
28. One of the greatest joys of Christmas is having your whole family by your side to celebrate it with you. I wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
30. My special wishes to you and to all those to are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.